Heli Fishing B.C.
We are very proud to partner with Blackcomb Helicopters for our Valley Fishing Guides Ltd. helicopter fishing trips. Blackcomb Helicopters has been operating since 1989 and was founded in Whistler, British Columbia. In addition to a commitment to excellence, they also share our commitment to the beautiful natural environment we call home.
Blackcomb Helicopters is commited to 100% Carbon Neutral Flights as of the start of 2019. What does this mean? This means they have measured the greenhouse gases emitted during each hour of flight from all of their helicopters and have mitigated these emissions from our flights by purchasing the equivalent amount of carbon offsets, where the money will go to fund green projects.
- PASSENGER CAPACITY: 7 PASSENGERS
- USEFUL CARGO LOAD: 2,200 LBS EXTERNAL/INTERNAL*
- CRUISE SPEED: 136 KNOTS
- MAX RANGE: 328 NAUTICAL MILES/ 3.5HRS
- POWER PLANT: 2x TURBOMECA ARRIUS 2B2+ ENGINES
- PASSENGER CAPACITY: 5 PASSENGERS
- USEFUL CARGO LOAD: 1750 LBS EXTERNAL/1500 INTERNAL*
- CRUISE SPEED: 120 KNOTS
- MAX RANGE: 360 NAUTICAL MILES/ 2.7HRS
- POWER PLANT: 1 X TURBOMECA ARRIEL 1D1
Bell 407 Helicopter
- PASSENGER CAPACITY: 6
- PASSENGERS USEFUL CARGO LOAD: 2200 LBS EXTERNAL/1500
- INTERNAL* CRUISE SPEED: 130 KNOTS
- MAX RANGE: 342 NAUTICAL MILES/2.5HRS
- POWER PLANT: 1 X ROLLS ROYCE 250-C47
- PASSENGER CAPACITY: 6 PASSENGERS
- USEFUL CARGO LOAD: 1500 LBS EXTERNAL/1350 LBS INTERNAL*
- CRUISE SPEED: 110 KNOTS
- MAX RANGE: 300 NAUTICAL MILES/2.7 HRS
- POWER PLANT: 1 X ROLLS ROYCE 250-C30P